Friday, May 19, 2006

CoComment - track your comments

What is CoComment?
CoComment is a centralized comment manger that allows you to keep track of comments you post in websites from a single place. By creating an account in CoComment and adding a small JavaScript to your browser, you can attach tags to comments you post and track responses to them.

Who is it for?
CoComment is especially useful to people who interact and comment in several sites. I personally found it an amazing tool that allowed me to track my comments over a dozen sites. I really likes the fact that it allows publishing of an RSS feed of my comments and responses to them, so I can add it to my RSS reader which is NetVibes.


Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Ohad Gliksman said...

Just wanted to add that you can also publish a public RSS feed of your comments which would allow people visiting your site to respond and interact with comments you've made in other sites