Wednesday, July 26, 2006

103bees - SEO oriented analytics

In a time when you can find dozens of web analytics solutions (some even for free), it gets harder to compare what you get by their feature list without experiencing it first hand. After playing around with several solutions including Google Analytics and Performancing Metrics, I came across a really cool solution by the name of 103bees. What 103bees offers is a very light weight solution that does not affect the load speed of my sites and gives great insight on the organic traffic my site gets (organic traffic is what comes from search engines). The reports I get from 103bees show my traffic trends, popular search phrases and top keywords. Setting up 103bees in my blog was very easy and I started seeing my stats in realtime.

For anyone who wants to understand their search engine traffic, this would be the solution I recommend.


Related posts:
SEO tips - avoid spellchecking
Searching - can you find what you want?


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: