Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Leave a comment...Please

I've been blogging for a few month now and loved every minute of it, but if there's one thing I couldn't figure out is what gets people to comment. I have tried in many ways to get my readers to react and interact with my content but for some reason failed. Imagine my surprise when I saw Liz's post titled 10 Reasons Readers Don't Leave Comments. I have identified with at least 4 reasons out of her 10 that prevented me from commenting at other sites (can you guess which?).
My personafavoritete of reasons is You end your posts with a giant general question like "What do you think of the Big Bang Theory?"

So, What do you think of Big Bang Theory?



Related posts:
CoComment - track your comments II
CoComment - track your comments

No comments: